Organisational membership recognises the unique relationship we have with organisations that commission evaluation work or for whom evaluation is not their core business but an essential component of their obligations for service development, funding and reporting.
Organisations from the following sectors can apply:
– Not-for-profit organisations/NGO's
– Indigenous managed community organisations
– Academic departments or research units (who commission evaluations)
– Government departments (who commission evaluations)
Benefits of organisational membership
|1||One Individual voting membership|
|2||Online access to the Evaluation Journal of Australasia (EJA), plus 6 other SAGE published evaluation journals|
|3||Group discounts for on-site AES professional learning|
|4||10% off Individual Membership joining and renewal fees for all staff members when the organisational discount code is used at checkout|
|5||One staff member is eligible to register at Individual member rates for workshops and conferences using the Organisational Membership four-digit individual member number|
|6||Benefits for staff members who are Individual Members|
Individual member rates for workshops and conferences
10% off Individual Membership renewals
|7||Benefits for staff members who are NOT Individual Members|
Organisational member staff registration fee rates (of at least a 10% discount from non-member rates) for the AES Annual Conference and all AES professional learning events for all staff members
10% off Individual Membership joining & renewal fee.
Organisational membership fees
Organisational membership is offered from 1 July to 30 June and you will be charged pro rata when you join
|Type (fees in Australian dollars)||Australia||New Zealand|
|Indigenous managed community organisation||$366||$335|
|Academic department/ research unit||$615||$556|
Goods and services tax: Fees charged for Australian memberships attract a 10% goods and services tax which is included in the rates above. All fees are in Australian dollars.
Organisational memberships are from 1 July to 30 June you will be charged a pro rata rate when you join.
Organisational members will be issued with a unique discount code on acceptance of their application and payment of their membership. This code will need to be quoted by staff to take advantage of the discount rate. Please note that staff who are also AES individual members, receive the discount off the member rate. They must enter their own 4 digit member number (not the voting member’s number). Staff who are NOT AES individual members receive the discount off the non-member rate.
- Before completing the application, read the Code of Ethics.
Note: It is a condition of membership you accept the Code of Ethics.
- Complete the online form. Note: You do not have to pay for your membership at this point.
- A system generated confirmation email will be sent to your email address. Follow the link in this email to confirm your email address. Please check your spam folder for this email.
- Upon acceptance of your application, you will receive an invoice for the pro rata amount of your annual AES Organisational Membership which will be payable on receipt. Upon receipt of payment you will receive an Organisational Member kit along with your unique discount code.